During this discipleship experience you will be able to participate in the following disciplines and experiences as you pattern your life in the pursuit of Jesus:
- Teaching and Activation: Friday mornings will be spent in a classroom setting, where you will hear powerful life messages from anointed teachers. Afternoons will be hands on training and field trips, putting into practice what you are learning.
- Consecration: Embrace a lifestyle of consecration during the entire season, this will include regular time spent with the Lord in prayer and the Word, as well as fasting together.
- Community: Deep relationships with staff and other students built in the pursuit of Jesus.
- Prayer Room: You’ll spend four hours per week in the Branch Prayer Room, taking the time to build a deep history with the Lord in the place of prayer.
- Personal Mentor: Someone who is there to walk beside you and provide support and advice.
- Impact Team: Serve on a Branch Community Impact Team. This involves serving as a volunteer during a Branch church service, once a month. You’ll have the opportunity to build the body of Christ and impact lives for eternity!
- Missions Trip: Participate on a mission trip 1-2 weeks in length. Locations to be determined. Previous locations include Haiti, Uganda, and Orlando, Florida.
- Outreach: You’ll engage in outreach in a variety of ways from serving the poor to street evangelism to supporting local ministries.
Upon completion of this school, each disciple will be equipped in the following areas:
- Experientially knowing the love of God.
- Revelation of Jesus and his finished work on the cross.
- Filled with the Holy Spirit and moving in the gifts of the Spirit.
- Living with a “whole heart” and experiencing freedom and healing from past hurts.
- A vibrant prayer life.
- Personal development in your spiritual gifts.
- A Biblical worldview shaped by scripture.
- Equipped to share the gospel and make disciples.
- Sundays: Church service, you will be serving in a Branch church service once a month during the school.
- Monday – Thursday: Learning the rhythms of discipleship in your everyday life!
- Friday: In class all day – see schedule below.
- Saturday: Rest and Recreation – some weeks may include a community outreach.
- Prayer Room: You will have the opportunity to steward a weekly prayer watch in the Branch Prayer Room. Prayer watches will be one hour long, and the day and time will be flexible to accommodate your schedule.
Typical Friday Schedule (8 AM – 4 PM)
(this is an approximate schedule and will flex as needed throughout the school!)
- 8 – 9:30: Teaching
- 9:30 -10:00: Break
- 10:00 – 12:00: Teaching
- 12:00 – 1:00 Lunch
- 1 – 4: Activation and outreach. Opportunities for you to put into practice what you are learning in the classroom!
Teaching will be done by a combination of guest speakers and in house speakers.
Week 1: The Father Heart of God
Week 2: Jesus, The Anointed One
Week 3: Encountering the Holy Spirit
Week 4: Healing and Freedom
Week 5: Engaging God’s Word
Week 6: The Consecrated Life
Week 7: Worship & Prayer
Week 8: Spiritual Gifts
Week 9: Revival and Awakening
Week 10: The Great Commission
Week 11: Mission Trip (one or two weeks)
Week 12: Mission Trip Return and Debrief
Week 13: Life in The Kingdom
Week 14: Running the Race With Patience